Are you looking for some BL office romance about falling in love with the boss? Don’t fret — BLtai got your back!
Office-themed has been a hit lately in the BL community that highlights the relationship between two colleagues, or the boss and an employee. We listed down some office romances that you should check out and add to your roster must-watch BL list:
1. Be Loved in House: I Do (2021)
- Available to stream on Rakuten Viki and WeTV.
When your domination meets my stubbornness, it’s like a crasher breaks into my concrete world. All the conflicts gradually carve you in my heart. The little prince and the fox, who will be conquered first? Is it attachment or love between us? All the story about office love between a stubborn director, Jin Yu Zhen (Aaron Lai) and a proud employee, Shi Lei (Hank Wang) begins from a promise.
2. The New Employee (2022)
- Available to stream on Rakuten Viki, but not accessible in some regions in Asia.
Depicts the budding romance between the head of an advertising company and an intern. After spending his 20s getting over a crush, Seunghyun (Moon Ji Yong) vowed to never give his heart to someone in the same field again. Enter Jongchan (Kwon Hyuk), Seunghyun’s tough new boss with a surprising soft side. Will Seunghyun’s first job and first relationship be a success?
3. Roommates of Poongduck 304 (2022)
- Available to stream on GagaOOLala, and Rakuten Viki.
- Jae Yoon works for a large company. Young and successful, he . is the owner of the Poongduck Villa. One day, an uninhibited playboy who doesn’t play by the rules moves into Jae’s house, much to Jae Yoon’s annoyance. But as fate would have it, when Jae Yoon is transferred to a new department in his company, he realizes that his new supervisor is none other than his unlikable, annoying roommate!