Thanks for choosing “BLtai”, an international English-language website covering BL, GL, and LGBTQ+ entertainment for global fans. provided by Portico Media (“Portico” or “we”).
Your trust means the world to us and we work very hard to protect your privacy.
This privacy statement (“Statement”) explains our practices regarding the collection and use of your personal data and your responsibility when using our service.
Collection of Information
The information we collect and store is used to process your registrations, orders, payments, deliveries and to communicate with you.
Information collected automatically
Information collected when you subscribe
When subscribing to the BLtai service, “Portico” and partnered payment agency might collect your information including your name, address, payment information, and invoice information.
We will inquire about your account and contact information when you change account information, participate in online promotional events or provide feedback.
When you register on BLtai using Facebook or other third-party websites, we collect the information you share on Facebook or other third-party websites, depending on your account setting on these websites, including your name, ID, pictures, locations, email address, birth date, gender, friends’ information. We will use that information to help verify your identity when needed.
Use of Information
The data we and the partnered payment agency have collected will be used for:
- Communicating with you for account verification, payment, push notifications, updates and promotional announcements or to assist you with operational requests such as password reset. If you do not wish to receive newsletter or event notification, you can unsubscribe anytime. If you encounter any problems, please contact our Customer Service.
- Improving our service by adding special features, developing new products or conduct troubleshooting activities.
- We might share with other third parties your information as part of the big data but not personal data that could be traced back to any specific user. The information collected can be used by Portico and our partners. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and government regulations.
- Only you can search, copy and change your account information. You may not do so before Portico has verified your identity. You may not search, copy or change others’ account information. Portico will request proper documents to verify your identity when necessary.
- You may request to unsubscribe or delete your personal information. Please keep in mind that you can no longer use the service provided by BLtai once you have reset it. If you do not wish to receive newsletters or event notifications, you can unsubscribe anytime. If you encounter any problems, please contact our customer service. You may request account deletion by sending an email to [email protected] or leave your request through Contact Us.
- Improving our service by adding special features, developing new products or conduct troublesome activities.
- We might share your information with other third parties as part of the big data but not personal data that could be traced back to any specific user. The information collected can be used by Portico and our partners. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and government regulations.
- We take reasonable measures to protect your personal data and your privacy.
- Please take care of your log-in information and other account information to prevent identity theft. For example, please log-out or close the internet browser window when you leave your devices unattended.
- Please protect your payment information.
- You certify and promise that you will provide complete, accurate and truthful information for your BLtai account and payment information. You accept your responsibility to notify Portico immediately if you find suspicious activities regarding your account or payment method.
- You certify that you will comply with the law while using the BLtai service and are not violating any agreement with a third party. Portico cannot take any responsibility for you jeopardizing the rights of a third party when using the service.
Changes to Privacy Statement
- We reserve the right to modify this Statement at any time, without prior notice and any changes will become effective immediately upon posting. All changes will be posted on our website.
- If you do not agree with any part of the Statement, please immediately stop using BLtai.
+886-2-2377-9901. Address: 8F, #164, Sec.2, Dunhua S. Rd., Taipei City 106, Taiwan